* § 240.90 Discovery; motion procedure.
1. A motion by a prosecutor for discovery shall be made within
forty-five days after arraignment, but for good cause shown may be made
at any time before commencement of trial.
2. A motion by a defendant for discovery shall be made as prescribed
in section 255.20 of this chapter.
3. Where the interests of justice so require, the court may permit a
party to a motion for an order of discovery or a protective order, or
other affected person, to submit papers or to testify ex parte or in
camera. Any such papers and transcript of such testimony shall be
sealed, but shall constitute a part of the record on appeal.
* NB Repealed January 1, 2020