ACCIDENTS AND ACCIDENT REPORTS
Section 600. Leaving scene of an incident without reporting.
601. Leaving scene of injury to certain animals without
602. Arrest for violations of sections six hundred and six
603. Accidents; police authorities and coroners to report.
603-a. Accidents; police authorities to investigate.
603-b. Accidents; police to indicate serious physical injury and
death on simplified traffic information or summons and
604. Reports; contents; preparation; distribution; filing.
605. Report required upon accident.